Resource Directory 1
Many of the online directories focus towards one market segment or audience profile. Here, we target the "best in class" for each of the served markets by industry leaders in their respective fields. Find a web directory that you feel is most relevant to the content of your site, or that attracts a customer demographic you wish to reach. Provide a title and URL and submit to this directory.
Business web directory and online Internet marketing center, offering powerful promotion opportunities to your business and website. Maximize traffic to your website by submitting to the directory. Categorized in 6 main groups, including Consulting, Manufacturing, Internet Services, Professionals and General Business Services.
- logo design, posters, promotional products
- Web Design, Internet Marketing
- Affordable Web Design, affordable web site design, affordable web site design services
- Web Design Web Site, web design firm, graphic design web site
- corporate web site design, web design services, web design studio, web design portfolio
- business internet marketing web site, web site design, SEO website
- Web Hosting, Web Hosting Massachusetts, Web Hosting MA, Web Hosting New Hampshire, Web Hosting NH
- business web hosting
- web hosting provider
- small business web hosting
- web hosting, affordable web hosting, business web hosting, web hosting provider, Massachusetts
- affordable web hosting, business web hosting, web hosting provider
- IT Consulting, Licensed Seagoing Crew
- Storage Tanks
- electromechanical assembly, engineering, massachusetts
- ergonomic office computer workstation
- cat5 cable, cat6 cable, cat 5 cable, cat 6 cable
- Scale calibration, scale service, counting scale
- Power Tools, Hand Tools, Line Equipment
- membrane switches, rotary switches, custom keyboards
- integrating spheres, spheres, diffuse
- Precision machined components, CNC Swiss screw machining
- centerless grinding, bar grinding, precision grinding
- commercial hvac, curb weight, air condition unit
- curb, vibration isolation, curb machine, burglar bar
- superfinishing, precision grinding, honing
- diamond cup wheels, superabrasives, diamond grinding wheels, precision surface grinding
- cable manufacturer, electrical cable wire manufacturer, composite cable, wire product manufacturer
- diaphragms, diaphragm seals
- fabric reinforced diaphragms
- rubber gaskets, gaskets and seals, rubber diaphragm, diaphragm seals
- diaphragm actuator
- dynamic seals, dynamic o ring seal, rubber seals, diaphragm pump, molded elastomer diaphragms, molded rubber diaphragms, rolling diaphragms
- Hartley Guinea Pigs, Research Animals, Elm Hill Labs, Chelmsford, MA, Massachusetts
- export packing, export crating, export packaging
- Rubber Grommets, Rubber Seals, Rubber Molding
- Metritape, Consilium, Liquid Level Gauging, Tank Level Gauging
- acrylic fabrication, marine tank, graduated cylinder definition, polypropylene tank, plastic cone, cnc plastic router, petg plastic
- cnc router, hyperbaric chamber, graduated cylinder, polypropylene, fume hood, plastic fabrication, rectangular tank, fretwork, pvc duct, plastic water tank, laminar flow hood, plastic
- machining, marine fish tank, plastic water storage tank, cylinder graduated reading, marine holding tank
business directory | corporate, financial & education directory | real estate, retail & search engine directory | web design directory
By law, between April 16 and June 12, all full-power television stations will turn off their analog signals and begin broadcasting exclusively in the digital format. The switch to digital television, known as the Digital Television (DTV) transition, will affect more than 34 million households nationwide that receive over-the-air broadcast signals.
Digital is a more efficient way to broadcast, it will allow viewers to enjoy improved picture and sound quality, and it will free up the airwaves for variety of other important services, including public safety and advanced wireless technology.
To continue receiving television signals, households affected by the DTV transition will need to subscribe to a multiplatform service (satellite or digital cable), purchase a new digital television or purchase and install a converter box which will convert the digital signal into analog, making it viewable on an analog television set.
Through the federal government’s TV Converter Coupon Program, all U.S. households can apply for up to two $40 coupons. These coupons can be used toward the purchase of coupon-eligible converter boxes at participating retailers nationwide.
The Department of Commerce’s National Telecommunications and Information Administration (NTIA) has established an online database to refer potential consumers to retailers who are participating in the TV Converter Coupon Program at https://www.dtv2009.gov/.
The DTV transition thereby offers a great opportunity for retailers to engage the roughly 17.8% of broadcast-only households and commercial establishments that will require assistance, drive customer traffic through their doors and increase sales through customers wishing to upgrade their non-digital television sets or subscribe to satellite or digital cable.
Many national retailers have already signed up for this program. However, since many potential customers are from rural or ethnic communities, there is substantial opportunity for independent retailers to benefit as well.
To become a certified retailer for the TV Converter Box Coupon Program and take advantage of this potential opportunity, interested businesses must submit their application by Monday, March 31, 2008. To certify, each retailer, must follow these four easy steps:
- Obtain a D-U-N-S number at http://fedgov.dnb.com/webform/ or (866) 705-5711. A D-U-N-S Number is a unique, nine-digit sequence recognized as the universal standard for identifying and keeping track of over 100 million businesses worldwide.
- Obtain from the Unites States Department of Labor at the Occupational Safety & Health Administration a North American Industry and Classification System (NAICS) at http://www.census.gov/epcd/naics02/ and Standard Industry Classification (SIC) code at http://www.osha.gov/pls/imis/sicsearch.html/.
- Register the business to be eligible for reimbursement with the Central Contractor Register at http://www.ccr.gov/ and input your D-U-N-S number, SIC code and bank information.
- Register your business with NTIA at https://www.ntiadtv.gov/ and input your store name and information and D-U-N-S number. NTIA takes roughly two weeks to process and verify information.
Remember, in order to certify and be listed as an authorized TV Convertor Box Coupon Box Program retailer, you must sign up no later than Monday, March 31, 2008.
For more information on the DTV transition or the retailer certification process, please contact our staff at firstname.lastname@example.org or (202) 349-3640, or the TV Converter Box Coupon Program Retailer Support Center at (866) 296-1107